Users can now subscribe for notifications sent to their emails when a specific event happens. Notification settings are available in Home > Notifications. Below is a list of all email notifications that users can receive from Metric:
- Employee Timesheet Submitted
- Employee Timesheet Approved
- Employee Timesheet Rejected
- Project Timesheet Submitted
- Project Timesheet Approved
- Project Timesheet Rejected
- Expense Submitted
- Expense Approved
- Expense Rejected
Report Project Type Filter
You now can filter projects in Reports to display metric values by Project Type. Metrics can be filtered by one project type, several project types, or all projects, regardless of type.
You can now duplicate reports.
Required Notes in Health Reports
You now can define required notes for different categories and statuses in the Health Reports. This can be managed in Settings > Health Reports for all of your organization’s Health Reports based on your preferences.
Submit Health Reports
You can now submit Health Reports from the following sections:
- Home - My Health Reports
- Organization - Health Reports
- Group - Health Reports
- Project - Health Reports
- Added four slots for custom Tag Categories
- Added the code column to the list of Leads