You can now change the status of a group to Active/Inactive. You can also filter the list of groups to see all, active or inactive groups.
The new functionality allows Groups of one Category to include Groups from other Categories to simplify Groups management.
Note: Managing subgroups requires the "View Group Subgroups" and "Edit Group Subgroups" permissions at the organization access level.
You can enable including Groups for a specific Group in Settings > Tag Categories.
In the example below, Countries can include Groups from Cities. The "Germany" country includes "Hamburg", "Berlin", and "Munich" cities. Therefore, the "German" group contains Time, Planning, Invoices, Expenses, Time Off, Health Reports, and Analytics from the subgroups. The permissions that apply to the parent group also apply to all subgroups.
My Health Reports
You can now quickly find health reports reported by you on Home - My Health Reports.
Description of Targets
Added a description to the Target cards.
Organization Time Off Policies
The feature allows you to see all Time Off Policies for the entire organization.
- The Integrations section has been moved to Settings.
- Added the ability to close modal windows by using Esc.
- Added the ability to save changes in a modal window by using Enter.
- Added Description to Invoice Item Types.
- Enabled sorting in the Access list.
- The Date Range Picker saves the state on the Project Invoices, Project Expenses, Project Analytics, and Project Health Reports sections.
- Added filters to the form for adding objects to an invoice (by Task, by Project, by Employee, by Attached to).