Metric.ai maps projects and employees from Harvest to augment analytics data. Time logs, as well as tasks, expenses, and invoices, are pulled from Harvest multiple times per day.
How to Connect
- Sign in to Harvest.
- Sign in to Metric.ai.
- Select INTEGRATIONS from the left menu.
- Click the +NEW INTEGRATION button.
- Select Harvest from the list of integrations.
- Allow Metric.ai to access your data in Harvest.
- Go to the Configure section.
- Select Currency used in the Harvest account.
- Select the Harvest account to import data.
- Select the Harvest Forecast account to import data (optional).
Import Group Assignmentssetting to import Clients and Roles from Harvest (optional).
Import Projects Billing Settings and Employees Cost Ratessetting to import project billing settings and employees' cost rates from Harvest (optional).
Import Invoicessetting to import invoices from Harvest (optional).
- Save the configuration.
- Click Force Update to run import with the new configuration.
Set 1:1 mapping between Harvest and Metric.ai for:
- Go to one of these sections.
- Set the mapping.
Import Data from Harvest
Metric runs data import from Harvest every 4 hours.
You can manually run the import by clicking the Force Update button.
Import can take from a couple of minutes to about an hour, depending on the number of records.
Last Update displays date and time when the last import was finished. Refresh the page to see updated data in Metric.
Metric imports data from Harvest for mapped projects.
Note: Data is not imported for Closed, Cancelled projects in Metric or Archived projects in Harvest.
- Employees Cost Rates for mapped employees (if the Employees Cost Rates setting is enabled)
- Roles (if the Import Group Assignments is enabled)
- Budget/Billing settings (if the Import Projects Billing Settings setting is enabled)
- Billing settings (if the Import Projects Billing Settings and Employees Cost Rates setting is enabled)
- Time Logs
- Logged Time
- Invoices (if the Import Invoices setting is enabled)
- Invoice Number
- Issue Date
- Due Date
- Client (if mapped in Metric)
- Line Items (Description, Amount)
- Total Amount
- Planning (Imports Allocations from Harvest Forecast if set up)
Note: Allocations 60 days ago and previously are not updated by the import
- Start/End Dates