- Daily timesheets
Users can now fill timesheets with either a weekly or daily view.
- Xero integration improvements
The ability to set default values for
Account For Line Items Exportand
Line Amount Types for Exportwill eliminate repetitive manual editing Xero invoices exported from Metric.
- Projects linking for Quickbooks integration
Quickbooks projects can now be linked to a Metric.ai project. Invoices exported from Metric.ai will be associated with the linked project in Quickbooks.
- PDF files can now be attached to your expense forms as well as photos.
- Set an empty organization's
- Add/edit/delete expenses to tasks imported from integrations.
- The system now imports only active projects from Harvest.
- The system currently does not import Client and Project of Invoices from integrations.
This was turned it off to avoid a situation where invoices accidentally jump from project to project and from client to client.
- The Notes area in Health Reports now increases if the text has more than one line.
- The Project Description is now viewable in the overview section.