- Invite employees and define the settings and access level for each employee. Attaching employees to a particular group will be very beneficial.
- Create projects and add employees into projects so they can track time.
- Analyze metrics and make decisions based on data:
- Do you have a profit?
Use the profit metric.
- Which profit do you have from each project?
User profit metric segmented by projects.
- What is the profit from a given client?
User profit metric segmented by clients.
- What is the utilization of my team for a particular client?
Go into a client view and select utilization metric segmented by an employee
- What is the utilization per role?
Go into utilization metric of the organization segmented by role
- What is my nominated, planned, forecasted, and logged capacity?
Use capacity hours metrics
- What is the average hourly rate of my company in the last quarter?
Use Average Bill Rate metrics and select Last Quarter time period
4. Configure Integrations to automate the data entry.